About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Confessions - 7/9/14

It's Wednesday. Let's get to it. 


Vodka and Soda


I confess....I recently started watching "Nurse Jackie" on Boyfriend's recommendation, and I loooove it. I can't believe it took me this long to get to it! It's hilarious and even though I want to really dislike Jackie because she's kind of a shit, I just can't help but love her because she is so beautifully flawed and brilliantly written. 

I confess...I wrote this at 12:17am on Monday night/Tuesday morning. I still haven't gotten my cookie, and I'm more than a little peeved about it. 

I confess....I am having the hardest time coming up with anything to write that's worth posting. I have a bunch of drafts that only need a little bit of work, but I can't quite figure out what will be the final touch, so in my drafts, they continue to sit. 

I confess....there are a lot of people that are all like "oooh, I'm totally going to eat healthy, and lose weight, and ahhhhhhhhhh everybody look at my instagram photos and be totally proud of me because I'm being awesome!"......but then all of a sudden, I see them posting pics of late night ice cream sundaes, and all manner of fried foods, and candy and all that. And I am in no way judging them - I am no perfect eater myself, and I am ALL for people doing/eating whatever they want, but like.....I just don't get it. Do you want to lose weight, like for real? Cuz if you do, rumor has it that takes a lot of hard work. But if you don't, or you don't have the discipline to do it, that's fine too! I can tell you right now that sure, I'd love to lose weight, but I'm not at a place in my life where I am willing to dedicate as much time and effort to it as it would take. So if that's where you stand, why not just say that? 

I confess....people confuse the ever living out of me. Cryptic, yes, but more on that, specifically, later, when I get my head together enough to actually write it. Fair warning though: it's political, and will probably offend some people. Whatever, though ... free speech, and all that. 

I confess....that's about all I've got today. My brain hurts. Life is hard, people. 

 photo signature-35.png

9 comments:

  1. Haha I'm SO guilty of posting about my workouts but then over the holiday weekend I drank and ate funnel cake...dang holidays/vacations get me every single time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I just have the pictures of candy, instead of the healthy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't get that either; esp those who complain about having trouble losing weight and eating all the things. um, maybe that's why?

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to start eating healthy and working out, but all that delicious bad for me food is so hard to give up. Cookies sound delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to be healthy but I also know i'll never be able to give up the treats completely. So probably guilty of your pet peeve! Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep I'm guilty on the eating right and then not so right part. However I never post my food in instagram. Seriously I like my calories in the privacy of my own home, not out for the internet to see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm one of those trying to be healthy but seeing everyone's late night pics are killing me!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly , I don't get people who binge eat 8 out of 10 times and shout out loud to eat healthy on social media ! ( Does one day of healthy breakfast account for healthy eating??!!) . And faking a death !! oh my ! Could someone stoop so low..?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just realised that I missed commenting separately on two of your posts. I just combined into one here ! How dumb !

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!