About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Social

Sunday Social



1. Who do you call when you need to vent? Boyfriend, my dad, or Dedra, depending on the topic
2. Where do you go when you need alone time? My office usually

3. What is your favorite alone time activity? Reading or watching TV or writing

4. What is something we should all stop and read right now? An old-school etiquette book so maybe people could start behaving like ladies and gentlemen again instead of like hoodlums. 

5. Who do you wish would read your blog that doesn’t already? Family? Celeb? No one really. If someone wants to read my blog, that's great. If they don't, that's perfectly fine too. 


 photo signature-35.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!