About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Friday, April 26, 2013

Summer Bucket List


I was reading one of my very favorite blogs a while ago, and was very inspired by Bethany’s commitment to creating a memorable summer.. So inspired, in fact, that I decided to copy her amazing idea and create a summer bucket list of my own. I had hoped to post this a couple of weeks ago, but then life got even more crazy than it already was, and blogging took a back seat. But, hey…better late than never, right??
Summer Bucket List – 2013
1.       Watch The Count of Monte Cristo. Also, finish reading the book if possible, but if not, at least get through the movie.
2.      Write more often – my blog, my personal journal, emails, etc.
3.      Take more pictures of everything. (This will involve finding my camera, which is currently packed somewhere in a storage unit in the desert southwest….. so I guess I’ll just do the best I can with my phone and go from there.)
4.      Visit a state and county fair.
5.      Go to a drive-in movie.
6.      Go to a country musical festival.
7.      Create a “Life Goals” list, with info about where I want to go with my life, and how I plan to get there. Could be published, or not.
8.      Write some poetry.
9.      Take a road trip and visit one of the restaurants featured on Restaurant: Impossible, or Man vs. Food.
10.     Write and submit a book proposal.
11.      Go to a food festival.
12.     Take a walk at least 4x per week.
13. Watch fireworks as often as possible.
There’s a good chance I will add to this list as time goes on, but this is all for now.

What’s on your summer bucket list?

2 comments:

  1. book proposal!?!?! :) I'd read that book. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what my blog is all about!

    http://willtherealmarthastewartpleasestandup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!