About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Confessional Friday/Saturday.


So, um I know this is a day late, but I totally wanted to participate with Leslie because SHE IS GOING TO HAVE A BABY ON MONDAY, and this is going to be the last CF for a long while, and because it's fun, and well ...that's that. 

I confess // that when I am staying in a motel and the staff are rude to me, or act like I am doing them an inconvenience by asking them for something, it makes me want to go on every possible site I can, and give them a scathingly terrible review. 

I confess // that I get legitimately nervous (and also kinda pissed) when I am walking down a sidewalk and someone hits on me. Especially when they say something to the effect of "Hey, Baby," or, like someone did today, "Hey, Ma". The "baby" one is just creepy, and the "ma" one just makes me angry. Like, HELLO, I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER, SO DO NOT CALL ME MA. What is with that, anyway?!

I confess // that after watching "New Girl", I not only legitimately wish I could be Jessica Day, but ummm...I also have a legitimate girl crush on Zooey Deschanel. That girl is bomb. 

I confess // the painting classes I have taken have officially given me a ridiculously overly-inflated sense of my own artistic talent. In real life, I'm not at all talented. Like, AT ALL. 

I confess // that even though I really, really hate snow, there are few things I can think of more cozy and comforting than snuggling up on the couch with a steaming mug of hot chocolate and watching it fall. 

 photo signature-35.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!