Anyway, so the other day, I wanted to write something, but just could not for the life of me think of anything to write. Like, zip. Nada. Nothing.
So, naturally, I took to Twitter, hoping to get some suggestions. I only got one, which surprised me because I have almost 200 followers on Twitter, so I guess that means that either the people that follow me just ignore everything I say, or they are all suffering from a severe case of writer's block themselves, which would be unfortunate.
Anyway, the point here is that I am going to take TK's advice, and write a bunch of random things that I'd probably like to someday write something about more in-depth, but don't have the words for quite yet.
- I have a lot of questions about God and religion in general. This isn't to say that I don't believe, but just that there are a lot of things that still don't make sense to me.
- "Curiosity often leads to trouble." - Alice in Wonderland
- "There isn't any such thing as good writing: really it's just a covert term for good thinking." - Alain de Botton
- There are a lot of really good articles on Thought Catalog and Buzzfeed.
- Relationships are all about compromise. But how do you compromise without giving up too much? How and where do you draw the line?
- Having your own business is terrifying.
- Some people are really, spectacularly stupid. And awful. And should probably be sterilized.
- Happiness is a journey, not a destination. And it's also a choice.
Also, I am going to be linking up with Taylor tomorrow for her "Someday I Will..." link up. You definitely should, too. Partially because she is awesome, and really hilarious, and also because it's going to be a fun exercise for all.