About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Well. I don't know what to put here.

So it's been a while again. Gosh, I am the worst at having regularly scheduled programming. Honestly.

And I would like to write stuff right now, I really would. I have like a million thoughts and reactions and stuff swirling around upstairs.. But, in typical Jordan fashion, I just don't know how to do it yet. I don't know how to start. I don't know how to describe what's going on. Basically, I don't know how to process it all yet.

Everything's a mess, and yet, at the same time, everything is falling into place. I've gone through some pretty significant life changes in the last week. Drastic, life-altering, really dramatic life changes. And I think they're all good changes, and in the long run will turn out to be even better than I ever even imagined, but they're still changes. And they're still stressful. And scary terrifying.

{source} slash 85% of my entire past year has been life-changing. Yikes. 
I can't predict the future, and I hate that. I really need to get better at curbing my anxiety and channeling it into something productive. Like working out or something. Something other than eating.

Which, side note: I'm going to my first ever Zumba class with my sister tonight. Pretty sure we'll be singing this:
{source}
Just kidding, I think I'm probably going to die. Because I'm really out of shape. And fat. But mostly just out of shape. So the moral of that story is that basically, if I don't come back tomorrow, well...it's been nice knowin' ya.

So anyway, that's pretty much all I've got for you right now. One of these days, I hope to be settled in my life enough to post something good, or at the very least, interesting. Although, this post has a Mr. Rogers gif, which I think is basically the best thing ever, and definitely serves to make this post count as good, despite the absolute drivel that I've written. 

Peace out, girl scout. 
 photo signature-35.png
Check out my fabulous sponsor!

4 comments:

  1. Oh you should do a post about the Zumba. I want to do it but I'm scared. I know no one will be paying attention to little ol me but I am not coordinated at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you sister... and definitely we will get the zumba in soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, hope your life gets settled down and everything is indeed put into place.
    That Mr.Rodgers god is amazing!

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!