About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I don't have big hair. And other confessions.

What up, world? It's Wednesday (well technically right now, it's like late on Tuesday night, but whatever, close enough), so I'm linking up with Kathy and Liz because all the cool kids are doing it. 




Vodka and Soda
The Hump Day Blog Hop







Confession: I just googled "all the cool kids are doing it" gifs, and was greeted by some truly horrifying images that have nothing I can see to do with the topic at hand. What gives with that, Google? 

Confession: My hair is finally starting to get a little bit longer, but it's still so fine like baby hair that I can't hardly do anything with it and it's really annoying. Seriously, I'm pretty sure my 1 and 3 year old nephews have better hair than I do. They certainly have cuter faces, either way. 

Confession: Either the Zumba workouts lately are getting easier, or I'm finally getting myself into some kind of reasonable shape.. When I started Zumba, I would have to take breaks at least once per class, but tonight, I didn't have to take any breaks, and I was only a little bit winded in class. Not sure if it's me or the dances we did, but I'm just going to go ahead and take credit for it, because that's more fun for me. 

Confession: Despite the fact that I am really good at rationing Oreos,I completely failed at rationing Thin Mints today. Okay, that's only half true..I've had a whole box of Thin Mints sitting in my pantry just patiently waiting for me to lose control for a couple of months now. I opened it today, and I think I've had like, eight. Which isn't even a whole sleeve, so in that sense, WIN, but also, it's still eight Thin Mints, which means lots of fat and calories, so I feel like I'm supposed to feel guilty, but uh, they were delicious, and I just can't really bring myself to care that much, so again, WIN. 

Confession: If I could live in maxi dresses or Lululemon workout clothes and nothing else for the rest of my life, I'm pretty sure I'd die comfortable and happy. 

Confession: I live in the desert, it's summertime, and I'm still operating on ghost mode over here because I'm so pale. Someone tell me to get it together. And then kick my butt outside to get some Vitamin D (after properly applying sunscreen, naturally. Skin cancer ain't no joke, kids). 

Confession: My dad's birthday was yesterday (or by the time you're reading this, day before yesterday). And there's probably not much to say about that, other than that my dad is the dang coolest guy on the planet, and that's just all there is to it, and I'm the luckiest daughter ever because I get to call him Papa. 

Confession: I have not much else of interest to report this week. Somebody should tell me some post topics to write about, since my brain is hardly functioning as max capacity of late, and I mean..I could use the help. :) 


 photo signature-35.png

8 comments:

  1. haha finding gifs is a task girl so I totally get it! Also go get some Vit D and enjoy the sunshine but I feel your pain! I have to deal with the sun 365 days of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard enough time finding regular images, let alone gifs! I always feel inadequate when I see all your awesome blogs with beautiful animation!

    PS, great job on keeping a box of Thin Mints for that long :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think the Zumba workouts are getting easier BECAUSE you're getting into shape! HUGE win!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maxi dresses and workout clothes are always my go to outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're workouts are getting easier! Love zumba!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep you're getting in shape which makes the workout easier Virtual high five ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's not the exercise that's getting easy, you're getting stronger/better so keep doing what you're doing...so proud of you!!

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great that you are doing so great at Zumba - I love Zumba classes!
    I didn't think I would ever hear/see the words "rationing" and "Oreos" in the same sentence, ever.
    Yes to all of the maxi dresses!
    & Happy late birthday to your dad!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!