About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Ten Questions....


I'm late getting into this, but I came across this post on one of my favorite blogs, and since I was feeling a little uninspired today, I decided to cheat a little bit and just answer these questions. 

1. If you could do one thing differently in your life, what would it be?

I would have finished my bachelor’s degree when I was in college originally. Part of me is glad that I didn’t continue to spend such a ridiculous amount of money on a degree I didn’t really want, but most of me is upset with myself for being so short-sighted, and not just switching my major or something so that at least I would have the degree.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Hopefully in five years I will have completed both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in Psychology, and I will be working as a therapist. I doubt that I will be able to get all of those things done in five years, especially with the way my life is going, but hey, a girl can always dream and work for it, right?

3. Do you honestly want kids?

Yes, I do.

4. What has been the best moment of your life so far?

Um…. This one is tough, because I've had a lot of really great moments. I guess the best moment of my life was when my plane back from the Philippines landed in the United States. Coming home to a culture I understood, safe water, and working plumbing was kind of amazing.

5. What is your life theme song?

"The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. It may be cheesy, but as far as I'm concerned, life really is all about the climb, and going through the journey, rather than trying to get to a specific destination.

6. What is one thing you have yet to accomplish that you want to do before you die?

I want at least one stamp in my passport from every continent (except Antarctica). Traveling the world is definitely on my Bucket List, so hopefully someday I will have both the time and money to do it. 
 
7. If you could choose one thing to be known for, what would it be?


I want to be that person who is known for being sweet, for loving, for forgiving, for always being honest, for accepting others, who is intelligent, whose company is desired…

8. If you could do anything you wanted right in this very moment (no consequences, no fear, etc), what would it be?

I would buy a brand new car, and a completely new wardrobe. I’d also buy a house, or at the very least, rent a really nice apartment.

9. What has been the most challenging moment in your life?


I think I’m living it right now…I've gone through some pretty significant life changes lately, and while I really believe them to be positive things, the changes and adjustments I've had to make are still somewhat difficult to handle.

10. Summarize yourself in one word.

Analytical.


How would you answer these questions?

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!