About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Monday, November 18, 2013

Cara Box - Reveal!


This month was my second time participating in the Cara Box exchange. The first time I did it, I sent my box, but never got one, so that was a bit disappointing. But this time was very different, and it was so much fun!

My first partner was Jill. We had a blast getting to know each other. I found out this girl lives in one of the prettiest states in the Union (Tennessee), loves anything pumpkin related, and has a banana tree named Burt on her back porch. Sounds like fun, doesn't she?? Well she is. Go visit her, and say hi.

My second partner was Justine. Oh. My. Goodness.

Do you ever have those moments where you meet someone, and you just instantly click? And you know like right from the start that you're going to be friends, and that's just pretty much that? And you feel completely comfortable telling them your whole life story, and they tell you theirs and you can just sit and commiserate with them about all the things you have in common and how silly other people are?

That's how it went with me and Justine. I can't even tell you how many novel-length emails went back and forth between us in the last couple of months. It's been so fun, and it's so nice to meet someone (even online) and know right away that they will have your back, and they're there for support any time you need it.

So now, on to the reveal!! Here's what she sent me:


1 // A very sweet card of encouragement that totally made me smile
2 // A cute little notebook. I love it because it's small enough to fit in my purse, plus I needed a new notebook for blog topic ideas anyway! :) 
3 // An adorable coffee mug. There are also two packets of salted caramel hot chocolate mix (YUM!) and four Sharpie pens in there. (Side note: This is just further evidence that this girl gets me, because Sharpie pens are like, my absolute fave, but I never told her that.) 
4 // 'Tis the Season scented hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works
5 // A package of DELICIOUS caramels
6 // Nail polish, in a really dark blue color, which is awesome, because dark colors on my nails is my jam
7 // A little candle from Bath and Body works in the Peach Bellini scent. Another favorite that I didn't mention to her, and she just magically got right. :) 
8 // An eyeshadow pallette from Ulta. It got a little banged up in the shipment, but I love the colors, so I'm still going to clean it up and use it. 

How fun is this??!! Justine and Jill were both such bright spots in my life over the past couple of months. I have so enjoyed getting to know them, and I am looking forward to meeting some more girls through future swaps! If you are interested in joining future swaps, keep an eye on Kaitlyn's blog for sign up dates!

 photo signature-35.png

1 comment:

  1. Cara boxes are great! You got some awesome stuff it looks like!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!