About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sunshine questions!

The lovely P!nky nominated everybody for The Sunshine Award, and since I am feeling somewhat creatively stunted today (cripes - that is like a regular theme over here), I decided to accept the "nomination"!


Here are the rules:
{1} Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
{2} Answer 11 questions the blogger has created for you.
{3} List 11 bloggers that deserve the recognition & love (not including the blogger who nominated you).
{4} Post 11 questions for the nominated blogger to answer.




1] Breakfast or dinner?
Dinner, hands down. I pretty much could live without most breakfast foods for the rest of forever. They mostly just annoy me. 

2] What is your biggest fear?
Having to watch people I love die painful, miserable deaths. Also, I'm a bit nervous at the thought of dying a painful, miserable death myself, but if it came right down to it, I'd volunteer for it any day if it meant I could spare someone I love that torment..

3] If you could live in a movie which movie would it be?
"Pitch Perfect". I'd be Becca...because, duh. 

4] What is your dream job?
I WISH I KNEW THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION!! One day, I think, "Therapist". The next, I'm all like, "ooh, I'd make a great nurse." "HR". "Just own my own business." "Professional blogger." 

You see? I'm struggling with the concept. 

5] You're given $10,000 and it can only be spent on clothing, where do you go and what stores do you visit?
HOLY CANNOLIS, CAN THIS PLEASE BE A REAL THING?? 

Um, okay....I'd go to Victoria's Secret, Lulu Lemon, Silver (for jeans), and uh.... Gosh, I don't even know. Maurice's maybe? I don't do a lot of clothes shopping, so I'd have to really think about it. 

6] If you could go back in time, what period would you like to visit?
I think the Roaring 20's would be interesting..before the crash. 

7] What is your favorite piece of candy?
Depends on my mood - sometimes I'm all about some chocolate like a 3 Musketeers, and other times rabid dogs couldn't keep me away from gummy bears or airheads. Okay, maybe rabid dogs could, but common sense, not so much. 

8] You have to get rid of Blogging or Facebook, which is it and why?
Facebook, no question. Because blogging is fun, but Facebook is stupid. And actually kind of creepy. 

9] Where do you want to retire?
Some where amazing and warm. NOT in the midwest...because let's be honest, I've lived here for almost 30 years now, and I'm bored with it. 

10] Tell us about your perfect day!
My perfect day would involve Boyfriend, my family, delicious beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), an ocean beach, salt on my skin and sand between my toes, and the smell of sunblock and waves and fruit and hot skin. 

11] What teacher was the most inspirational in school?
This is a tough one to answer. My mom was the only teacher I had all the way up until college, and there were only a couple of instructors at NP that I even liked, much found inspiration from..Peterson was pretty good, and his passion for history was contagious. Snell was awesome, and even though he was so much smarter than I am, the way his eyes would light up when we'd talk about Aristotle and Socrates and a bunch of other things all over my head kind of made me like Philosophy.. And Weber was just awesome. So I'm not sure. :-/

And now we're on to my questions! 

1.) What is the talent of which you are the most proud? 
2.) You have 24 hours to live. How and with whom do you spend it? 
3.) If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
4.) What is your go-to meal? (Can be either for comfort reasons, because it's the easiest thing ever to make, because it's delicious, because it looks impressive, whatever.)
5.) If you could write a letter to the American society and make only three points, what would they be? 
6.) What is your favorite kind of potato chip?
7.) When you're having a crappy day, what is a sure-fire way to turn things around for you? 
8.) What is your favorite nice thing to do for your best friend/significant other?
9.) Why do you live where you do? 
10.) What is your favorite type of office supply product? 
11.) Tell me the best or funniest joke you know. 

And the nominees are....... (side note, please go visit these girls' blogs!! I promise, in no time flat you'll start to love them as much as I do!)

1.) Kaylee @ With love and heartness
2.) Sarah @ Venus Trapped in Mars
3.) Taylor @ The Daily Tay
4.) Liz @ Fitness Blondie
5.) Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz
6.) Bethany @ Love Grows Design
7.) Amberly @ Life with Amberly & Joe
8.) Stephanie @ Not Entirely Perfect
9.) Samantha @ Hooah and Hiccups
10.) Justine @ Sleepy Single Girl
11.) Bonnie @ The Life of Bon

 photo signature-35.png

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks for the nomination, you're so sweet :)

    Why are Tiggers' paws always dirty? Because he's always playing with Pooh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEYO. I love awards. SO SO MUCH. You're the best :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!