About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Linking up for Sunday Social!


Sunday Social



1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? 

Oh boy...this is kind of a tough one. I love Cherry Garcia, by Ben and Jerry's, but I'm also a huge fan of peppermint stick, especially around the holidays. :)

2. What is your favorite smell? 
The smell of Boyfriend's body wash....winter candy apple candles from Bath and Body Works...Le Man cologne from Jean Paul Gaultier

3. What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or present) 
"Keys to the internet...whaaaaat??"

"Door open"


4. What is your favorite day of the week? 
I really like Saturdays and Sundays - not just because they're the weekend, but because they're usually just very comfortable, chill days, and that is just really relaxing.

5. What is your favorite way to waste time? 
Technically, if I'm enjoying the time, then it's not a waste.. But that's beside the point. I enjoy putzing around on Pinterest, reading blogs, paging through Cosmopolitan magazine (I actually am less ashamed of my love for Cosmo lately - I really like the new editor!)..

6. What is your favorite article of clothing?
I have a monogrammed sweatshirt from Shop Crystal Faye that I adore. I also have a really, really cute asymmetrical black glittery dress that I love. Hopefully I will have an opportunity to wear it sometime soon..It's just so fun! And even though they're not technically *mine*, I am pretty much obsessed with Boyfriend's black sweatpants. :)
 photo signature-35.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!