About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What I'm Loving...,

A long time ago, this topic used to be a link up, and there was a button for it and everything. I have no idea what happened to it, because the lady who used to do it hasn't posted since October. But it's Christmas season, and I'm all about finding positives and good things in life, even when I'm feeling frustrated (like I am with this stupid winter and cold), or depressed or whatever.

So. I'm bringing it back! And anyone who wants to join in, please feel free! The more, the merrier, right?? :)



Today I am loving...

My new blog design. Obviously. I can't say enough good about it. It's just so fun.

Coffee. I go through phases where I won't drink any hot beverage other than hot chocolate, and then other phases, like now, where I am constantly craving coffee.

Christmas trees. Actually, I love everything Christmas-related. I love the sparkly lights, I love the way they glimmer off ornaments, I love the festive look of a Christmas tree, I love shopping for presents. The whole month of December makes me want to make peppermint chocolate bark, and eat gingerbread cookies, and cover every square inch of space in my apartment with tinsel and mistletoe and twinkly lights. 

My Erin Condren stuff. I know, I know, I've gone on and on about my planner before. But it's just so pretty, and cute, and then I got the matching notepads, and since office supplies are basically like, my favorite things in the world, I am over the moon about having personalized stuff. 

The idea of writing. I've had a lot, I mean a LOT of ideas swirling around my head lately. Ideas for essays/articles, ideas for fiction stories, ideas for advice columns, etc. I really want to take some real time to write some of these things, even if no one but me will ever see them. I have to get serious about it, though. 

Warm socks and sweatpants. It's so cold in my apartment that wearing more than one pair of socks and pants at all times is pretty much a given. So I'm grateful that I have them. 

Having a printer. I have been needing one for work for the longest time, but mine is still in storage, so I was always traipsing to the library to use their printer, which sucked. So then I finally broke down and bought one the other day, and it's fabulous. And it's wireless, which is even cooler, since it's on the complete opposite side of the apartment than where I have my computer. 

What are all of you loving today?? 


 photo signature-35.png

3 comments:

  1. Coffee and Christmas trees-YES!

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    Http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I am loving the email that I'm going to send you. Because YOU'RE going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving hot chocolate with french vanilla coffee creamer in it. I just recently learned you could creamer in your hot chocolate, best news ever!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!