About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sunny Saturdays make me smile

Oh hey. So it's been a crazy week over here in my neck of the woods...This is pretty much what my schedule has been like: WORK. WORK. WORK. Lather, rinse, repeat. It's definitely a good problem to have, but sometimes, it still feels more like a problem than anything else. I'm catching up on things though, so that's good.

I know I'm late and the linkup closed, but I wanted to join in on the Pits and Peaks with Allie and Jen. I've actually wanted to do it a bunch of times before, and just never gotten around to it. And then I put in all the work to get the post ready, and realized the link up had already closed for this week... I'm bummed about that, but I'm still posting anyway. So there.

button

PITS

1 // I feel like work has taken over my life. Part of that is due to the fact that there is just a lot to get done, and part of it is because I don't have a whole lot else to do right now. But it pays the bills, so for that, I am grateful.

2 // I miss my boyfriend. Long distance relationships suck.

3 // I bought some Bailey's French Vanilla coffee creamer and I don't really like it. But I feel bad wasting it, so I'm going to use up the whole thing before I buy more. So my coffee isn't as delicious as I know it could be. #firstworldproblems

4 // I had a brief 3 hour moment of panic one day when I tried to upgrade the software on my phone, and it somehow crashed the whole thing, and then I had to restore my phone just to get it to turn on again. (I know, I know....#firstworldproblems again.) I was freaking out thinking I had lost all of my pictures and videos and text messages, but somehow I had set my backup properly, because when it FINALLY turned back on, everything was there, just as it was supposed to be. Maybe that should be on the "Peaks" list, too...??

PEAKS

1 // I got to start the week out by having Boyfriend here! It was wonderful. We went out to dinner at Firefly (one of my favorite places ever), walked the Strip and watched the fountains at the Bellagio and the volcano at the Mirage, spent an afternoon wandering around the ghost town that is Lake Las Vegas, spent an evening babysitting my nephews together, played games, went to Container Park, and just had an all-around great time. He even came to Zumba with me on Monday night...he didn't participate, but he did sit in the hot, stinky studio for an hour so I could get my dance workout on. That's love, people.

2 // Speaking of nephews....they definitely make the good part of this list. Just look at them. TOO CUTE (even though the picture of ZJ is blurry).
definitely up to something

3 // I got a whole box of stuff from Erin Condren! Anyone who knows me knows that I LOOOOOOVE me some fancified planners and office stuff from her, so when I saw that they had an awesome sale on notebooks and desk pads last week, I knew I needed to take advantage.




Also (shameless plug): I have sponsorship opportunities available! My in-post ad space is currently open, plus I have button swaps available! I'd love to work with you!

 photo signature-35.png

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge sucker for fancy office supplies too. It's the main reason I haven't stepped foot into a target- I get sucked in every time!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!