About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Review: SlimFast Sexy Summer Drinks!

As someone who struggles quite a bit with weight, I have used SlimFast shakes in the past for a quick, nutritious meal replacement. My favorite is their Chocolate Royale flavor. So you can imagine how excited I was when I was invited to try out their new drink recipes that use SlimFast shakes as the base! 

I received a Strawberry Creme shake, which I didn't love on its own, but tasted pretty good in the drink. I made a Sassy Strawberry Colada, with rum, pineapple chunks, and strawberries. 

SlimFast shakes

The drink was pretty good! I followed the recipe exactly, and it actually made enough for two drinks, not just one, so that was a nice surprise. It tasted pretty good, too, although I would personally have added a little more pineapple, and some orange juice to get a little more of a fruity flavor, and I would have added a little grenadine, as well. 

The really great thing about this box, too, is that not only did it come with its own cute little martini glass (I mean seriously, guys, how cute is that?), but that all of the drink recipes also had non-alcoholic versions, as well! I love that I could use these recipes to create a fun smoothie when I'm in the mood to have a drink, and when I'm not. 

Overall, I would make a SlimFast drink again. I thought it was a really great idea, and I loved having the opportunity to try it! 

Disclaimer: I was given these materials in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own. 

 photo signature-35.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!