About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Thursday, August 8, 2013

You need to meet Sarah! :)

Hey everybody. I'm off enjoying a lovely lake vacation, so Sarah is taking up my slack! Guys, I am so excited to introduce you to her. She is SUCH a sweet heart. And, she has some excellent blog advice, family friendly drink recipes, and collections of DIY home decor ideas! Please take a moment to hop on over to her blog and get know her...I know you're going to love her as much as I do!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello friends! I am Sarah from To Be Mrs. Collier and I am so pleased to be guest posting for my girl Jordan today! I write about all things random from new recipes, to frugal/simple living, home decor diy projects, marriage, fitnesspinterest projects, & bucket lists. I blog about my curious life. I blog about things that I do that I think that you might find interesting or uplifting. And I hope you like it, because I really like writing it for you to read.


Stop by soon and say,"hello!" I love to meet new friends through blogging. You can also connect with me on pinterestfacebook, twitter, instagram, & bloglovin'.




Sometimes I get really down about life. I'm a graduate student and feel like I've been in school For-Ev-ER. And sometimes, I just need a little bit of inspiration to get me motivated. Hence, I'm bringing you some motivational pins from interest. I hope they bring you a little happiness and brighten your day!



















---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are such great quotes. I struggle sometimes with a lack of inspiration/motivation, too, so I really enjoyed reading these quotes and refocusing my brain a little bit!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!