So there have been a bunch of “What’s in my Bag” posts floating around lately. Mostly, they seem to be women who have their shit totally and completely together, and are organized to a fault. So since I’m not even remotely like that, I wasn’t interested in hopping on board the train.
But then Sarah did a hilarious post about it, and then Shannon informed me that she had written one like, a year ago and a half ago, way back before it was cool, and then I was like, oh, well if these two hooligans did it, and it was funny, then I suppose I can do one too. (And no, this isn't technically about wallets or anything, even though *spoiler alert* there is a wallet in my purse.)
And here we are.
So here’s a picture of my purse from above. It doesn’t look too terribly disorganized, does it?
And then here’s a picture of all of the crap from inside my purse, unceremoniously dumped out on my desk at work.
And the best part is that basically, even though that looks like a sort of small-ish pile, there are all kinds of hidden gems in there.
So here’s a list. Since I know you’re beyond curious.
· 1 mini sample tube of Aquaphor that I got at the Prairie du Chien Half Marathonand 5k race two years ago
· 1 tube of lip gloss
· The spare key to my car
· A random key that goes to something, I’m sure, I just don’t know what.
· A planner
· A notebook. For all my notes that I rarely take.
· My kindle. I’m like Rory Gilmore – I have to take a book with me everywhere I go.
· 48 cents in random spare change
· 3 pens, 2 Sharpie pens, and 2 actual Sharpies (except one’s a mini Sharpie)
· A tire pressure gauge.
· A nail file/emery board. (Are they the same thing, or is a file the metal one?)
· A pair of headphones with a microphone so I can talk on my phone with headphones in my ears cuz I’m wicked cool like that
· A random piece of gum
· 2 different perfumes
· A ¾ finished post-it note pad
· An actual container of gum, from which the aforementioned random piece must have fallen out
· A granola bar
· A mini banana type hair clip thing
· My wallet
· A coin purse that is ridiculously heavy with lots of quarters for laundry. And pennies.
· My entrance pin from when Boyfriend and I went to the Walker Art Museum on V-Day
· 1 bobby pin
· 2 hair ties
· 4 snap hair clips
· A taco bell receipt from like 3 weeks ago
· A full water bottle
· A Netflix movie I keep forgetting to put in the mail
· My old insurance card that isn’t even valid anymore
· 7 napkins (apparently I’m messy)
· 3 mini post-it notes with random movie times scribbled on them
· A receipt from Caribou Coffee from so long ago that I can’t read the date anymore
· Two recipes – one for buffalo chicken pizza, and one for buffalo fries.
· A half-finished grocery list
· A coupon for $1.50 off a box of trash bags at target
· 2 pairs of sunglasses
· 1 pair of regular glasses in a case
· A package of dental flossers/picks
· Cough drops
· Iphone charger
· Hand sanitizer
So now that you all know everything I'm carting around with me on the daily...it's your turn to spill.