About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday Scrambles

That probably sounds like a weird title. It doesn't mean anything in particular, just that it's Saturday and I was going for alliteration. Because I love it. 

It's been a busy week, somehow. When I look back at it, I shake my head at myself, because I can easily identify about 457843254 ways that I COULD have been more efficient, and done some more work on the ol' bloggy blog. But then I think, you know what, it's been a long week, I've been spending a lot of my spare time on some freelance work projects, and gosh dang it, the break felt kind of nice. So there you go. Even though I seem to take a blogging break like, every other week. *sigh* One of these days, I'll learn. 

Anyway, so I have read a lot of awesome posts this week, so I thought I'd share some of them with all of you, my lovely readers. You really should check these ladies out...they're great writers, and really funny, and helpful, and sweet. 

Belinda, who is one of my absolute faves, talked about "training" your writing muscle, which is awesome, because clearly, I need help with that. 

Sarah provided a list of fun fonts to use. Okay, can we just pause for a second and talk about Sarah? Because she does these awesome Saturday Sessions every week where she gives tutorials on all things blog-related, but the coolest thing is that since she is a blog designer herself, a lot of the posts she writes could serve to make her lose business! And she doesn't even care! THAT, my friends, is the mark of someone who just really, genuinely wants to help others. And for that, I love her. 

Bonnie wrote a fantastic rant post about the way some people complain that bloggers who accept sponsors are just out for the money. There's no way I can say or summarize it better than she did, so just go read it. 

Juliette made a mess out of some Pinterest pins, and basically made them better, aka hilarious. 

This post on balance by Kay was perfect. It was exactly what I needed to hear/read this week, as I have been really struggling myself with trying to maintain all of the obligations I feel like I have. 

What were the best posts you read this week? 


 photo signature-35.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!