About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Friday, July 19, 2013

Confessional Friday {Link up}: Guilty Pleasures



confessional friday

All right lovelies! It's time to join Leslie for another juicy rendition of Confessional Friday! Today we're confessing our guilty pleasures. Let's get to it!

  • Reality television. I know, it’s awful, but I love the cooking shows on the Food Network, I love Dance Moms, and I love competition shows like X Factor or So You Think You Can Dance. It’s a possibility that I may have gotten sucked into a Teen Mom/Teen Mom 2 marathon once or twice, too, but I’ll neither confirm nor deny that specifically.
  • Chocolate. Honestly, if I could be trusted with Hershey’s kisses in the house, you can believe I’d have at least one bag available at all times, as well as at least one backup, just in case I finished the first bag.
  • Alcohol. I don’t really like to get drunk, but I do love to relax with a nice glass of red wine, or some other type of mixed beverage. I mean, let’s be honest….who doesn’t love a delicious vodka red bull, or a sex on the beach, or a long island iced tea? Or two of them?
  • Salt & vinegar potato chips. I’m addicted. Really, it’s kind of embarrassing how quickly I can put away an entire bag of them, but you know…whatever. They’re delicious, so I don’t care.
  • Hot fudge sundaes from Dairy Queen. I mean, seriously, I could probably eat one every day, and be happy. My inner fat kid keeps trying to get me to do exactly that, actually.
  • Mountain Dew kick starts. It’s no secret that I am borderline obsessed with these, especially the fruit punch flavor. I can put them away like there’s no tomorrow. 

What are your guilty pleasures?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! I'm a new follower from the giveaway! LOVE salt and vinegar potato chips!! And of course alcohol and reality tv. Can't wait to read more about you!!

    hopelesslyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!