About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Schooled on Saturday {Link Up}



So, I do a lot of reading during the week. I’m unemployed right now, and I’m not in school either, so I pretty much have a lot of free time to be stalking blogs and finding hilarious and/or helpful things.

I’m just going to assume here that all of you readers are entertained by the same things I am, because obviously, I am only entertained by the funniest things there are. And also that you all are wondering the same things I do. Because well…..you should be, if you’re not. I only wonder about the most interesting things.

So here, for your reading pleasure, are some of the best things I’ve read this week.

You’re welcome.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lesson 1: When it comes to dating, sometimes you really should take the D.A.R.E. 
approach, and just say “no”.

Lesson 2: In case you ever wondered, it really is true – googly eyes make everything better.

Lesson 3: I have been drinking the wrong wine my whole life. 

Lesson 4: I’ve been embarrassed a lot in my life, but thankfully, I’ve never had a moment quite this awkward. Or this dramatic.

Lesson 5: I’m not the only person who doesn’t really understand yet how the whole blog sponsorship thing works. Thank heavens for that.  

Lesson 6: Everyone in the world can learn something from Mean Girls.

Lesson 6: George Clooney is single again. And Justin Bieber touched the Stanley Cup. Really.

Lesson 7: Life is beautiful.  

And now I want to know all the cool stuff you guys read this week. Sharing is caring, people. Grab the button from the sidebar and link it on up.

post signature




4 comments:

  1. Back in college I actually had the assignment of comparing the movie Mean Girls to the 2004 Presidential election. That professor was a bit crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these! Here's a link to an awesomely snarky wedding blog (no wait - stay with me...I'm not engaged or planning a wedding, but sometimes it cracks me up to read these people's random questions and the totally in-your-face answer, bahahah! :D) http://www.eastsidebride.com/2013/07/i-have-to-wear-this-because-i-am-good.html
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!