About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Feeling blue....

bored

Do you ever have one of those days weeks where literally nothing feels right? Like, your clothes don't fit right, your hair can't be bothered to look any kind of decent no matter what you do to it, food tastes weird, sleep isn't restful, etc.? 

That's the kind of week I'm having. And I have no idea why. I don't know if it's just a girl thing, or if it's just because I'm feeling stressed and this is just the manifestation of that... Or if it's just a weird kind of funk thing. I don't know. Either way, I'm all kinds of irritated. I have lots of ideas for posts, but literally no inspiration to write them. 

What's a girl to do when her brain is just straight up not in the mood to do anything? 

I've spent my brain-mush week reading (which has been awesome, cuz you know, I've read some good books, and we all know I love reading), and job hunting, and playing around with pictures in PicMonkey, because that site is all kinds of ridiculously addictive. 

Entertaining? Yes. Sort of.

Productive? No. Well except maybe for the job hunting part. We'll see what happens there. 

Also, since I have been somewhat MIA in the blogging world, I haven't been staying completely up to date on all the blogs I read. Which means that even if I tried to do a Schooled on Saturday post today, I wouldn't even know what to include. So I guess I'll try to catch up on stuff tonight, and get a Schooled post out tomorrow. Or whenever. 

Anyway, the point is, sorry that I've been such a dud this week. I have high hopes for next week. Keep your fingers crossed for me, lovelies. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!