It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday.
Thank goodness that Rebecca Black does not occupy any space on my iPod. That would be more embarrassing than Los Del Rio.
Also, since it's Friday, it's time for another rousing rendition of "Confessional Friday" with Leslie. Let's get to it, shall we?
1. My worst fashion offense of all time has to be: uh, I probably commit some sort of crime against fashion every single day. So I wouldn’t even know how to pick one!
2. The most embarrassing song on my iPod is probably: The Macarena. It’s completely ridiculous, but it’s my happy song.
3. The last white lie I told was: I honestly don’t remember. Probably something along the lines of “I’ll call you” or something.
4. The celebrity I most wish would disappear is: basically all of the Kardashians. And Kanye West.
5. Sometimes I wish: that I actually played the lottery, because then I’d at leave have a snowball’s chance in hell of winning, which is more than you have if you don’t play.
6. My childhood crush was: Seth R., Justin S., Curtis R. – and Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
7. I've never turned down: free money, a Kick Start, or a massage.
8. Applying for jobs and going to interviews makes me a nervous wreck.
9. I'd rather watch paint dry than: train for and/or actually run a half- or full-length marathon.
10. Much like a train wreck, I can't turn away from watching: Dance Moms. I haven’t seen it since I moved, and (I’m somewhat ashamed to admit), I actually miss it!