About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

It's Wednesday - and I love stuff! :)

I haven't done a What I'm Loving Wednesday post with Jamie for a while, so I figured it was time to do it again! Yay!

awesome mystery books




I am loving mystery novels. I know I’ve been on like a crazy mystery kick lately, but seriously, trying to figure out the endings before I get to them is one of the only things that challenges my brain right now, so I’ve been going through them like mad. Here's my current addiction: ----->





I’m loving that Boyfriend and I have been incorporating some running into our walks. Also, I hate this.

I’m loving that I’ve started watching “The Office”. I know it’s over and everything now, but I’ve only just discovered it via Netflix, so I’m having myself a whale of a time.
john krasinski is so cute
 On a related note, I’m loving John Krasinski, because he is completely adorable. (See above photo.)

I’m loving that I finally have my Wii back, which means I can watch unhealthy normal amounts of the aforementioned Netflix.

applying for jobs



I’m loving that I’ve applied for a bunch of jobs. Also, I hate this. Let me explain. Given the law of large numbers or whatever it is, the fact that I have applied for like 45 jobs should mean that I’ll actually get one of them soon, right?





I’m loving that it’s Christmas in July on Thursday...because really, who doesn't love that?? :)
July 25th

I'm loving that I got to Skype with my two little nephews on Monday! I miss them so much it's not even funny, so getting to see them via the magic that is the interwebs is like, the highlight of my life. 

What are you loving this week?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!