About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 11: Ten Little Words...



Yeah, I’m basically amazing…

Okay, well maybe not actually amazing, but pretty dang close. J

Today’s challenge is to sell myself in ten words or less, so it’s basically a free pass to brag about how awesome I am. 

Don’t mind if I do….

Loyal
Funny
Intelligent
Dedicated
Hard-working
Bubbly
Happy
Helpful
Strong
Intuitive


How would you sell yourself in only ten words?







In an effort to write more frequently, I decided to take part in the Blogging Every Day in May challenge. I know I’m coming into it a few days behind, so I’ll be posting quite a few things in the next couple days as I get caught up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!