About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 9: A Moment in My Day



In an effort to write more frequently, I decided to take part in the Blogging Every Day in May challenge. I know I’m coming into it a few days behind, so I’ll be posting quite a few things in the next couple days as I get caught up.


I recently moved away from Las Vegas, where my two beautiful little nephews live. I miss them so incredibly much! I spent a long time today scrolling through pictures of the little munchkins, and remembering what it feels like to snuggle with them. 

So, here are some photos of the little ones, these wonderful, tiny humans who manage to brighten my day all the time, even from 2,000 miles away. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!