About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Friday, May 31, 2013

Confessional Friday: {Link-up}

Happy Friday! I'm joining together with the lovely Leslie again today! Make sure to check out her post here, as well!


I confess that I’m skipping the last day of the May Blogging Challenge. I already wrote something about a memory, so I feel like that one is just redundant.

I confess that I make delicious mint chocolate cookies that are incredibly difficult to stop eating. Seriously, they’re like Pringles… “Once you pop, you can’t stop!” This is not to brag about my baking skills….this is to confess my complete lack of self-control around these things.

I confess that sometimes, I have a drink in the middle of the day. Like I did yesterday. Honestly, there are times  when a little bit of alcohol at a completely inappropriate time really does make everything feel better.

I confess that I haven’t watched Pitch Perfect for almost two months now, and I actually miss it.

I confess that if ever given the opportunity to go scuba diving with sharks, I will absolutely jump at the opportunity, but would probably be completely terrified the whole time.

I confess that sometimes, I struggle with the notion of going to church, and with Christianity in general.

I confess that I really like making personalized crossword puzzles. I think they’re a really fun, unique way to do something special for a special person. If you want to make one for someone in your life (or me! *wink wink*), click here.

I confess that even though I am beginning to really enjoy going for walks in the morning, there are times when I straight up refuse to walk up the hills in the neighborhood. Yesterday, for example, I walked for two miles, but stayed on a flat course. I was told that didn’t count, but I don’t believe it.

I confess that I like hot chocolate enough to drink it even in the summer. Sometimes, however, it is too warm to drink it, so if anybody has a great recipe for frozen hot chocolate, feel free to pass it on!

I confess that I could happily eat Chipotle every single day. Good thing that’s what we’re doing for dinner tonight!! J


What are your confessions this week?

1 comment:

  1. From you: "I confess that sometimes, I struggle with the notion of going to church, and with Christianity in general."

    Hmmm, seems like the world has gotten to you. That is sad to me. I wonder where you think He (God) went. He will still be around, even if you don't acknowledge Him.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!