About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 27: A Letter To You


Dear Reader,

First of all, thanks for being here. I appreciate your willingness to give me and my writing a chance.

Thanks for sticking with me even though I’m new to this, and completely inexperienced, and even though sometimes I write things that are probably awful, because I secretly have no idea what I’m doing.

I started blogging because I needed some kind of outlet, a way to get out of my own head and redirect my thoughts when I started to get stressed. I thought that maybe, starting a blog would be a good way for me to accomplish the goal of distracting myself from stress while also providing a cool space to meet people, and maybe even develop some new friendships.

And I was right.

I have connected with some wonderful women, and look forward to getting to know more of you! I’d love to hear from you, through a comment, or even an email. I want to get to know you!

Thank you for being part of such an amazing community. I’m excited to see what happens!

~Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!