About Me Contact Sponsor Image Map

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Goals for the Month of May





I am a person who likes lists. I don’t make them as often as I would like, but I like the notion of having a defined plan, of knowing where you want to go or what you want to do, and being able to check them off when you’re done. So when I saw Katy’s and Courtney’s posts about setting goals for May, I decided I wanted to publicize my list as well!

1.)    I would like to finish “Deception Point” and “Disarming the Narcissist: Surviving and Thriving with the Self-Absorbed”. I have been working on both of them for an embarrassingly long amount of time (though I have read lots of other books in the interim), and I just need to bite the bullet and finish them.   
2.)   I would like to complete a book outline/proposal. This is something that’s on my Summer Bucket List, but I’d like to get it finished sooner, rather than later.
3.)   I want to try least five different recipes that are on my overflowing “I love food” Pinterest board. I am apparently obsessed with pinning new recipes, but trying them?? Not so much. Sad, really, since I love cooking.
4.)   I will buy new jeans!! I have a difficult body to buy for, since I’m short and curvy, so when I find a style of jeans that fits properly, I will buy a few pairs of them and wear them until they fall apart. I’m to the point now where my jeans are falling apart, but alas, American Eagle stopped making the one style of jeans that fits me properly, so I have to start trying to find something else. It’s frustrating, so I tend to avoid it, but it’s getting to the point where I look like I have more air than fabric in my jeans, and that just won’t do.
5.)   I will try my hardest to blog a minimum of four times per week. I’m new to the whole concept of blogging, but I want to stick to it, and I think that making a commitment to doing it a certain number of times per week will help me get into the groove, as it were.

Are you a person who likes making monthly goals, or even wants to make some for this month? I’d love to hear them! Link up with me or post the link in the comments! 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet shoutout! Those are such good goals that can definitely be accomplished. When you start making your Pinterest recipes you'll have to create a "Recipes I've Made" board, it's a feeling of accomplishment, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! I will definitely create a "Recipes I've Made" board. I've been thinking for a while that I need to organize my recipe board anyway, and this is a perfect way to get it done. :)

      Delete
  2. nice goals sister:) i might copy this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://jolynnslittlethoughts.blogspot.com/2013/05/goals-for-month-of-may.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great goals!! I know the cooking one might be difficult (at least I will be for me, since I'm apparently really lazy), but you can do it! <3

      Delete

I'd love to know what you think! Leave me a comment - it will make my day!